Selecting a calling card
• Why phone cards online; its benefits &
How do these phone cards work?
Prepaid phone cards sales experience strong growth all over the world.
Phone cards online enjoy great popularity among prepaid phone cards.
Phone cards online numerous benefits are the basis for such a success.
>> Here are several major advantages buying prepaid
phone cards online and using them:
- Prepaid phone cards online domestic and international rates are usually much
lower than rates offered by major residential phone service providers and prepaid
phone cards local stores.
- Phone cards online are cheaper than collect calls and operator assisted calls.
- Phone cards online can help You to bring your phone expenses within budget;
there is no better way to budget your long distance.
- Phone cards online Holidays sales make additional savings for your budget.
- Wide choice of phone cards online is offered in one place.
- Easy to compare the rates and find the best deal for you.
- You receive PIN number and Access number instantly at any time and any place
where You have an access to the Internet (go though verification to eliminate
- If You share a phone with your roommates, phone cards online can help You
to avoid the question of figuring out who-called-what-number each month.
- There is no any phone bills associated with using prepaid phone cards.
• Mobility and versatility
- Phone cards online provide solutions to different groups of people, such as
travelers, students, truck drivers, international visitors and other.
- You can enjoy low long distance rates no matter where You are and what kind
of phone You are using; You can call from home, office, foreign country, cell
phone, pay phone and enjoy the same low rate.
- You receive independence from local and long distance career, and anonymity.
>> How do these cards work?
- You simply pay for calling time in advance and reduce the prepaid balance
as You make phone calls. For the same phone card calling time available depends
on the destination You are calling to.
To make a phone call You dial Toll Free Access Number or Local Access Number,
after a voice prompt enter card’s PIN number, and then dial the Destination
Note: for Refillable phone cards, calling from a registered phone, You don’t
have to dial PIN number!
We invite You to enjoy our Prepaid phone cards numerous benefits!
• PIN Free/Permanent PIN refillable phone cards and non-refillable phone
>> What is the difference between Refillable and
non-refillable phone cards?
- There are two main types of phone cards online; each
of them can be found on our website:
• Non-refillable phone cards
• Permanent PIN refillable phone cards with PIN Free Access option
Non-refillable phone cards
The vast majority of phone cards online offered for sale are non-refillable
•After the balance on this type of phone card becomes equal to zero, the
phone card can not be used anymore, and if a customer is interested to use the
same parameters phone card again, he should buy a new phone card with new PIN
number and balance.
•These phone cards have validity period, which is 3 or 4 months for most
of the cards.
Permanent PIN refillable phone cards with PIN Free Access option
Refillable (rechargeable) phone cards offer additional opportunities to their
This is a new generation of phone cards online.
•Refill option. You can refill this kind of phone cards
at anytime. All You need is an access to the internet, or during our business
hours an access to the phone;
•Permanent PIN. You receive a PIN number that becomes
your card’s permanent number. Every time when You refill the balance You
add funds to the same PIN number.
•PIN-Free Access. When You sign up, you may register
your phone number with us. When You dial from a registered phone, after entering
Access number the telecom switches automatically, recognizing your number, and
You don't have to enter a hard-to-remember PIN!
•Balance transfer opportunity. You can always transfer
the balance from your card to any other refillable card!
• No Expiration date (if you refill card at least once
within 6 months)
Frequently asked questions and important notes regarding
refillable phone cards